What is limonene CBD?
What is limonene CBD?
1. Is limonene-derived CBD real CBD?
There’s no difference between the CBD found in limonene-derived CBD and hemp or cannabis-derived CBD. Our limonene-derived CBD (CBx) molecules are exactly the same as the CBD molecules found in hemp or cannabis-derived CBD, but at the same time, our CBD (CBx) is free from the legal and sourcing concerns that are plaguing the hemp and cannabis-based CBD industry.
2. How do you derive CBD from limonene?
After years of research, the scientists who developed limonene CBD were able to create 100%-genuine CBD molecules from nothing more than limonene, a terpene naturally found in citrus peels. Since citrus peels are a waste product, Citrus CBD promotes sustainability and reduces waste while reducing the demand for hemp or cannabis monoculture farming, which contributes to soil erosion and environmental degradation.
3. Are limonene CBD products lab-tested?
A third-party, independent lab rigorously tests every batch of products we produce. Our lab reports are freely available, and they prove that our limonene CBD is the genuine article.
4. Is limonene CBD better than cannabis-derived CBD?
There are a lot of reasons that limonene CBD is superior to CBD from hemp or cannabis:
Cannabis-derived CBD cannot be legally shipped across state lines, hemp-derived CBD cannot be legally shipped to most countries, but CBxShield™ products can be shipped anywhere in the world.
Here are some additional perks to using our products.
- Sourcing: Results from cannabis-derived CBD are hard to repeat, but limonene CBD is exactly the same with each and every batch.
- Legality: Current CBD laws pertain to CBD-rich hemp oil, and they don’t exert any authority over CBD not derived from cannabis.
- Purity: As a plant crop, hemp and cannabis-derived CBD commonly contains dangerous contaminants, but lab-created limonene CBD cannot physically contain contaminants.
- No THC: Even cannabis-derived isolate CBD has come into contact with THC at one point or another. However, limonene CBD has never come into contact with a single THC molecule. It is safe for anyone to consume without fear of anything appearing on drug tests.
5. What’s the CBxShield’s mission?
CBD has incredible potential as a healing tool, but it needs a little help making its way into the hands of the everyday people who need it. This cannabinoid’s association with marijuana isn’t doing it any favors, and by offering non-cannabis CBD, we hope to make it easier for people to access this compound’s healing powers.
6. Does limonene CBD contain any THC?
No, limonene CBD does not contain any THC whatsoever. Therefore, it’s impossible to fail a drug test for THC after using any CBxShield product.
7. What about mycotoxins, pesticides, and other contaminants?
Since limonene CBD is created in GMP laboratory conditions, it cannot physically contain any byproducts of agriculture or extraction processes. Limonene CBD is entirely free from contaminants.
8. What do people use CBD for?
People commonly use CBD for the following reasons:
- And more!
9. What is the endocannabinoid system?
The endocannabinoid system is a natural system or endocrines, hormones, neurotransmitters, and neuroreceptors in the body that controls processes like inflammation, mental health, and the sensation of pain. This system is mediated by endocannabinoids, which are naturally-occurring cannabinoids, but it can also be affected by phytocannabinoids, or plant-based cannabinoids originating outside the body which includes limonene CBD.
10. What about the entourage effect?
On its own, CBD doesn’t provide the entourage effect, which occurs when multiple cannabinoids and terpenes are present in the body. However, it’s possible to produce any cannabinoid or terpene found in cannabis using Cyclic Terpene Assembly (CTA), and we’re proud to announce that CBxShield™ products are in the works that will exploit the full benefits of this beneficial synergistic effect.
11. Is limonene CBD safe for everyone?
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not yet ruled on the safety of CBD. However, scientific research indicates that CBD appears safe for children, adults, the elderly, and even pets.
12. Is limonene CBD synthetic?
Since the CBD molecules in limonene CBD are derived from naturally-occurring citrus compounds, the CBD in our products is not synthetic. However, our CBD is generated with a molecular reconstruction process called Cyclic Terpene Assembly (CTA) in a laboratory environment, which means that it is not an extract or plant oil.
Is limonene CBD a reliable source of CBD?
Limonene CBD is more reliable than any other type of CBD on the market. Even under ideal conditions, it’s extremely hard to get repeatable results from plant crops, and the rampant lack of standardization in the hemp industry leaves consumers in an uncomfortable position: The newest batch of a cannabis-derived CBD product that was excellent before might now be contaminated with mycotoxins, chlorophyll, or pesticides. Since the CBD molecules in CBxShield’s products are assembled under strictly controlled GMP laboratory conditions, our products provide you with the exact same CBD each and every time.